Clearly new methods of control for navel orangeworm are needed. KeyPlex is launching KeyPlex AWP, an essential oil product customized specifically for problematic pests in nuts.
Knowledge Base Articles
- Saving Citrus: A Major Cause of Fruit Drop May be a Familiar Foe — But Not the One You Think
- Saving Citrus: Can We Reduce Fruit Drop?
- McLean Family Farms Controls Citrus Canker with KeyPlex
- Peptides Provide Proven Plant Health Benefits
- Ecotrol Plus and Sporan EC2 Hit the Sweet Spot for a California Cannabis Grower
Product & Company News
- Role of Fungal Pathogen in Citrus Fruit Drop at Center of Symposium
- Florida Citrus Growers Seeking Solutions to Fruit Drop
- TransCanna and KeyPlex Collaborate on Innovative Suite of Agro Products to Boost Yield, Treat Plant Pests and Disease
- A New Approach to Nutrition
- KeyPlex® Announces AWP, a New Tool for Navel Orangeworm Control
- KeyPlex® Announces OMRI Approval and Launch of Sporan® EC